Guilds Raffle Quilt - I WON IT!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by hmerrill

Now really how often in a longarmers life do you win the quilt you quilted? LOL It happened. I missed the show because my granddaughter was baptized this weekend and we took a quick trip to NC. I came back to hear that I won Best of Show for my Guilded Majestic Blooms and I won the raffle quilt!!!!! Wow

Heidi, I am so pleased to know you and your talents. You blow us away with your quilting and yet, you're always there with suggestions and tips for us all. Winning the raffle quilt and Best of Show are the rewards for a job well done and having a heart of gold to share. Bless you!

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

OMG THAT'S AMAZING! Congrats on the BOS win and for also winning the raffle quilt... and best of all... you got to be with your little beanie baby grand girl for her baptism. What a totally amazing weekend!

How can anyone top this?? YOU WIN BIG TIME! :)

Kailey was the best prize of all! I don't think I could get enough of her! Amazing to watch my son be a daddy. lol he is a hands on dad and he will make sure that his baby girl has absolutely nothing but all the love and attention in the world. I asked him if he ever thought he could love something so much and his eyes welled up and he so no I didn't! He is getting better about not worrying as much. He was a wreak for the first 5 or 6 weeks. LOL He hardly slept and kept checking on her. I can't say I'm really surprised though. He was has always been the one who made sure everybody was ok. When his sister was sick he would sit with her and keep and eye on her. He never picked on her when she was sick and he would get up in the middle of the night to check on her. Fills this mama with lots of pride!

I can't believe the luck!!! Congratulations winning back your beautiful work! The quilt you sent to MSQ is amazing! Congratulations for the win there as well, hmmm maybe I need to figure out how to rubber stamp CONGRATULATIONS to all our very talented quilters, keep them coming ladies I love looking at them when I get on the forum! Thanks everyone for sharing your talent!

Originally posted by SewWhatsUp

Hey Heidi, didn't you leave out a few things? Like one of your customer quilts winning Best Machine Quilting? And another winning Best Workmanship (I'm pretty sure that included your work). An outstanding quilter!

Sue

Thanks Sue, yes it is true and exciting! I love when my customers win ribbons and let me know about it. Thanks!

Originally posted by meg

congrats on winning the raffle, GMB BOS, and most of all, the baptism.

may i ask why we have no pics of kailey all bedecked for her big day?

I have so many pictures to post, just haven't had much time to get to it! I'll try by the weekend. I haven't even had a chance to look at the pictures I've taken yet!

Archived