I covet the:

A thru D Cup Quilting Service

Bonnie Botts

APQS Sales Rep - Certified Service Technician

APQS Millennium 2006---MJ

APQS Millennium 2004---Lucy

405-533-1025 home

518-935-3832 cell

"Absolute rules are about as useless in making quilts as they are in raising children" Carter Houck---1992

Originally posted by Linda S

Madelyn - that's too funny, as I caught my little toe on my vacuum cleaner last night and broke it for about the fourth time in my life! It's a lovely shade of purple/black this morning. Sigh.

So sorry about your toe, Linda. That is so painful!

Just another lesson why housework is so dangerous and to be avoided if at all possible!;)

Linda Rech

Finely Finished Quilts

Millennium on Bliss rails--hand-guided

http://www.topperquilttools.com

Thank you all, you made my day with all the suggestions. It is fun to vent in a safe place. No one quite realizes the interesting customers and quilts that arrive on our door.

Linda, so sorry to hear about your toe:(

Here's mine:

Butt Ugly Quilting Sevices

Over the Top Quilting Services

EXTREME Quilting Services

Yodis & Conn Quilting Services, named after my cat Yodi and my dog Armstrong who steals food and was nicknamed "convict"

How can you tell I endured 6 teenagers (5boys and 1 girl-hell on wheels) 3 mine, 3 step

Donna

Donna

APQS Liberty-new to me!

How about "Ripped & Taddered Longarm Service" , "Dirt Floor Quilting", or "Flypaper Stitchers' on the Run". Years ago I had one of my clients call me the "Needle & Bullet Quilter".

C9A05C30E468F98BDBF3AA2DFD951ECF.png

by the hour.........................

APQS Ultimate I/Compuquilter

Millennium

ztrbrg@yahoo.com

My sister is a fishing quide (trophy trout) and they call her the "Fish Bitch" because it's male dominated and she out-fishes the male guides. I wanted to be called the "Stitch Bitch" but I thought it might be off-putting to my older customers. It just makes me laugh! Keeping it all in the family..........I settled for "Creative Quilting!":D

Merry Jo

Merry Jo Rembold, Julian, CA

APQS Sales Representative

Millie & Quilt Path

Facebook: Creative Quilting by Merry Jo

Merryjorembold.com

There is a Quilt Coop in Iowa that is on a farm. And Cosmic Cow in Lincoln...and they opened a second quilt shop...The Udder Store. I think that is hilarious and I LOVE the Cosmic Cow!!! They have such unique fabrics.

f581516c8decea8004587f05f60a728f.png

Merry Jo, I'm glad you didn't name your business The Quilt Police {{{groan}}} :P;) :cool:

We have a quilt shop up here called the Calico Cow

post--13461906820589_thumb.gif

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Just so y'all know for the record, I don't drink and drive my longarm! :D;):D;):cool::D

And... we have a gun in the house but I have no idea how to load it, sure as heck don't know how to aim and shoot it so ... that's probably a good thing ;):D

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Hey Shana, I have a few as well and I know how to load and shoot them. HE HE HE!!!!!!!!!!!!! zeke......

C9A05C30E468F98BDBF3AA2DFD951ECF.png

by the hour.........................

APQS Ultimate I/Compuquilter

Millennium

ztrbrg@yahoo.com

Last night I thought of a few more "improbable" quilting business names:

You Can't Afford Me Longarm Machine Quilting Services

Two Year Backlog Longarm Machine Quilting Services

Git Er Dun! Longarm Machine Quilting Services

Fake It 'Till I Make It Longarm Machine Quilting Services

Funny! I really enjoy the "real" quilt shop names too - how silly people can be!

Helps to be able to laugh at yourself too....;)

Judi Olson

Garden City Quilting

Love my Millennium!!  :wub:

" ~ Aspire to Inspire before you Expire ~ "

Here's another one! I'm on a roll... :P

Meandering Ways Machine Quilting Services (cuz meander is the only pattern I know how to quilt)

(btw IRL, I like doing meander!!)

I have this meander design I created called the "Hippie Stipple" it's really fun, funky and FAST!!

o.k. now I want to see just what a "Hippie Stipple" looks like.... come on .... please?

Judi Olson

Garden City Quilting

Love my Millennium!!  :wub:

" ~ Aspire to Inspire before you Expire ~ "