Help!!!!

Conny

I need help!

I mistakenly ran the machine without a bobbin case for just a couple of seconds. I have cleared the top thread that had wrapped around the bobbin case mounting post. However, the needle is part way down (just the tip) into the bobbin case area and I can see it is bowed. The machine will not let me raise the needle. How do I get it out of there????

WOE IS ME!! I need lotsa help! I have a 2005 Millenium. I've used it only a couple times a year, so it's

scarcely been used..and I scarcely know much about it. "Millie Rose" has been a good machine, thank God, and has never given a minute's trouble. I do have a quilt in now..and in the middle of a line of quilting I could see that the 'sewing part' of the machine wasn't going to have enough room to make a curve in the pattern. I had the machine on Automatic using the stitch regulator. I tried to 'adjust' the quilt without halting the sewing or raising the needle...(Gee, it was just 1/2" to move!). Well, I learned this is how to break a needle. And now the machine sews about 1" breaks the thread. I have re-positioned the needle probably a dozen times and get the same effect. Also, big loopy, loops on the top of the fabric, and when trying to STOP the machine by touching one of the colored buttons--it just goes crazy and keeps on running in place. I figure I've got it out of time..what else is wrong?

We didn't get any kind of manual when we purchased the machine so have nothing to go to when trying to figure out the machine's problems. I've a dead-line on this quilt..and thinking I'm going to have to un-pin and go to my DSM and sew most of the night. any help will be received with much gratitude...MLR

Archived