MQX

Pam.Nagle

Got the list of classes last week and I'm signing up for Nichole Webb, Jamie Wallen, Irena Bluhm (Wholecloth of a Different Color) and Ranae Haddadin's Amazing Tools. If you've taken this before, could you provide some insight? I want to fax in my classes soon. Based on hotel reservations, this is popular!

Thanks--

Pam

Guest Linda S

Pam - you can't fax in your registration unless you are from out of the country. I have taken classes from Nichole, Jamie, and Renae and they are all wonderful! I hear Irena's classes are also very good, but I am not interested in her style of quilting, so have not taken her class. Sounds like you have a good program picked out.

Linda

Pam....I hope you are not disappointed if you don't get any NE mud....the last two aprils have been the best you could have asked for. Last april we were running around with tank tops and shorts....it was a balmy 65 - 70 during the whole MQX this past april, and the april of 2005 was shirt sleeve weather, ya didn't even need a coat...umbrella's didn't come out until mid May.

But now that I have said that its more than likely going to be a blizzard and nasty....so I better stop while I'm ahead.

I'll be there.

Guest Linda S

LOL - I forgot to say that, if you're staying at the Radisson, you don't even notice the weather! You can stay the whole time at the conference and show and never have to go outside. Bonnie's right, however, the weather has been lovely the last two years.

Linda

I don't care if it is sunny or bright, cloudy or rainy, snowy or sleety (is that a word)? Because I will be learning quilting! I love New England and I am really looking forward to the classes. My friend that owns the LQS told me she'll give me $200 to bring her back surprises! That could be scary--I'm a total thread junkie.

• 3 months later...

Archived