I used my new Bobbin-Cam to stitch out a panto from the front...

Today I tried my new bobbin-cam to stitch out a panto from the front and had great success! I aimed the 2nd camera at my lazer pointer and away I went! I did pick a easy one to try 1st, and it felt kinda strange for the 1st row, but then I found my grove and was very pleased. Here is a picture of the back (stitching shows on the back better on this quilt).

Ardelle:

I am most interested in the camera from a stitch quality perspective (bottom of the quilt).

Can you tell me what your experience has been with the viewing of the stitch (without having to look under the quilt).

I spend way to much time under the quilt ..... and if this works well for seeing tension, etc. I just may use my "christmas money" to buy one.

Originally posted by quietlifeaz

Ardelle:

I am most interested in the camera from a stitch quality perspective (bottom of the quilt).

Can you tell me what your experience has been with the viewing of the stitch (without having to look under the quilt).

I spend way to much time under the quilt ..... and if this works well for seeing tension, etc. I just may use my "christmas money" to buy one.

I find the under camera, fabulous, I pause a couple of times a row and glance up and that's all it takes. Picture is very clear.

I installed one the other day and it took between 10 and 15 minutes. Cameras, camera mounts and power mounting box are help on with a heavy duty Velcro. Monitor is held in place with a double sided pad. There is no drilling or defacing and machine in any way. The lower camera is mounted just left of your bobbin. The upper camera is mounted to look at anywhere on the top of the quilt. It can be pointed at the panto or the needle

Archived