I'm going to be Blissed

KathG

Hi everyone

Well I decided after procrastinating for so long, to have my Lenni Blissed.

Phoned Linzi yesterday (Thank you Linzi) and she has placed the order for me.

Have decided to go for the 12ft Blissed frame, which will let me use my Quiltazoid on larger quilts.

Not sure when it will be coming yet, but I will have my 10ft steel frame for sale (UK only) I will put in the for sale list once I know.

I think I am a little excited 😃😉😍

WOW!! After reading all the positives about Bliss, this sounds like a must have. I just brought the idea up with my husband and he said we can upgrade to the Bliss in a couple of months . We are still recovering from Christmas and working on a kitchen remodel. I can hardly wait!!

• 1 month later...

Janette,

I had a fantastic time.....it was great to meet Kath after nearly 3 years of chatting on the phone and online....

have already spoken to Duncan and planted the seed.......just got to plant the seed to upgrade to maybe a Lucey at the same time......The only downside would be trying to sell the Lenni on....

I will just have to wait though until we move home as I need a bigger room for MY toys!!!!!

Originally posted by Tracy G

Janette,

I had a fantastic time.....it was great to meet Kath after nearly 3 years of chatting on the phone and online....

have already spoken to Duncan and planted the seed.......just got to plant the seed to upgrade to maybe a Lucey at the same time......The only downside would be trying to sell the Lenni on....

I will just have to wait though until we move home as I need a bigger room for MY toys!!!!!

Yes I would love to do that too, upgrade to the Lucey and maybe 12 foot table, but am not sure what the secondhand market is like in the UK (this is theoretical of course, as I don't have the money for it at the moment anyway) but wondered if there would be much difference between selling as a complete package and buying a complete package, to just buying the table, although saying that I do love my little lenni, it is the perfect size for me, and have only turned away one quilt in 2 years which was too wide for my 10 foot frame.

Originally posted by Tracy G

Originally posted by Borderline Quilter

Hope you two had a good time today!

Wish I was there!

Kay,

I will be down this way quite a lot as my second grandson lives not too far from Kath....next time I will let you know.....maybe we can all meet up...

Sounds good, one of these days we'll all get together!

Archived