Intelliquilter "Baby Steps" Online Webinar Class

AHuffman

I'm happy to announce that I will be teaching my "Intelliquilter- Baby Steps" class on February 4 from 6pm EST to 8:30pm EST. The class is taught with multiple webcams and screen sharing so you can see exactly what I'm doing. This class is $50.

This class utilizes the Intelliquilter computerized quilting system and is designed for those who own and Intelliquilter system.

Here are the topics we'll cover in this class:

This class starts at the beginning and goes through every screen so you are comfortable with adjusting your preferences, setting up your pattern library, downloading patterns, updating the IQ software, laying out pantographs, realigning, restarting, using clip/mark, saving files, exporting files, taking screenshots, exporting screenshots, backing up your pattern libraries and more.

This class does not cover custom quilting- only pantographs. If you would like a beginning custom quilting class see my other posts announcing that class which will be taught on Feb 5.

You can see more about the classes here:

http://www.quiltedjoy.blogspot.com/p/classes.html

If you'd like to take this class, please send me a U2U or send me an email at Ky Triplets (the symbol at) gmail.com (take out the spaces) call me at (502) 718-7148.

Here are the technical requirements if you would like to take the class:

For PC-based participants:

Internet Explorer® 7.0, Mozilla® Firefox® 3.0, Google™ Chrome™ 5.0 (JavaScript™ and Java™ enabled) or the latest version of each web browser

Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Cable modem, DSL, or better Internet connection

Minimum of Pentium® class 1GHz CPU with 2GB of RAM (recommended)

For Mac-based participants:

Safari™ 3.0, Firefox® 3.0, Google™ Chrome™ 5.0 (JavaScript™ and Java™ enabled) or the latest version of each web browser

Mac OS® X 10.5 – Leopard® or newer

Intel processor (512 MB of RAM or better recommended)

Cable modem, DSL, or better Internet connection

Archived