Floor has been installed

DoryJM

Here's a photo of the floor we installed. When we first started putting it down, I had a few moment of "oh no!" But when it was all said and done, I really like it. I plan to carry on the b&w them by painting my fixture covers black and doing some sort of a checked pattern on the inside of my full-light door. I'm also planning on some black shelving.

Some of you may have seen this on FB, but if not: Can you see the Border Collie???

post--13461908046937_thumb.jpg

Oma, we had his DNA done. He's only 25% BC, another 25% Welsh Terrier and then a mixture of a bunch of different things...including Pug! He has the BC coloring, the terrier hair and beard and stubborn attitude sometimes; other times, he's the perfect BC, just wanting to please. He's quite the character!

Cute puppy! He should be in commercials ... he has the "look!"

Nice floor, too. My garage has some oil stains that we have pressure washed to get them clean but still there's staining. Would love to cover it with something like this. Did you buy the squares online or local?

• 4 weeks later...

Dory,

Dasher is dashing. What a wonderful face. My best friend lost her nearly 17 year old Border Collie mix in December. Shadow was just the best!

I think your floor is great, particularly since it matches Dasher. But, I have a question: Does the weight of the frame and machine cause it to sink into the rubber flooring? I have my machine in the basement. The concrete floor is currently covered by thin tile squares (not ceramic). It gets to me to stand there and I've been thinking of a new floor. Please let me know whether or not the machine/frame sinks into the flooring.

Enjoy Dasher . . . and your new floor;)

Dory,

Dasher is dashing. What a wonderful face. My best friend lost her nearly 17 year old Border Collie mix in December. Shadow was just the best!

I think your floor is great, particularly since it matches Dasher. But, I have a question: Does the weight of the frame and machine cause it to sink into the rubber flooring? I have my machine in the basement. The concrete floor is currently covered by thin tile squares (not ceramic). It gets to me to stand there and I've been thinking of a new floor. Please let me know whether or not the machine/frame sinks into the flooring.

Enjoy Dasher . . . and your new floor;)

Archived