October Birthday Block Exchange

CherylUribe

Guidelines:

-Everyone is invited to participate!

-Please commit to this exchange in good faith. We trust and honor you! In exchange please do so in return and follow through with your commitment to make blocks!

-This exchange is Even Steven. You will receive as many blocks as you send.

Receivers:

-Find your Birthday month thread (example: if your birthday in in June, list under the June Birthday Block Exchange post)

- Post your Birthdate

- Color(s) if you have a preference

-Block size if you have a preference

-Block pattern will be the choice of the maker

-Fabric If you have a preference (batik, silk, rayon, 100% cotton etc)

-If you want the block signed, dated etc.

-How you would like to receive. You may not want to post your address. Post: "email me for my address" or something like that.

-Additionally email your info. to Vicki at: dancingstitcher@mac.com for the private master list. She will add you and email you a copy.

-When you have received enough blocks please post on this forum under your birthday month and let Vicki know so she can update the master list.

-Quilt should be finished before your next birthday.

-Photo of finished quilt should be posted here for us to all enjoy!

-Receivers of blocks must reciprocate

Makers:

-Please use quality fabric

-Fabric must be pre-washed

-Send blocks anytime before receivers birth date.

-If desired, include index card with your info. for your returned block.

My birthday is October 7th and I like bright colors like red, yellow, green and blue, actually any bright color is great. I prefer cotton fabrics; and I would prefer a 12 inch block. I would love to have them signed and dated (otherwise, I will forget who made them for me). Please e-mail me at jcarmstr@aol.com for my address.

This is such a great idea----

-My birthday is on October 23, I like 12 inch blocks and love blue, cream, red, green and gold. I collect Santa's and fabric. lots of fabric -----100% cotton please---and batiks are a new found friend so surprise me. & please sign and date your block --you can email me for my address at cougarwsuco@ msn.com :D.Beth

• 1 month later...

Hello, my name is Christy, and Vicki says that it's not to late to join, so here goes. I like 10" blocks, reds, cotton, and please sign and date. I can't wait to get started making Blocks. Any way this sounds like fun , I have never done this before, Email me for my address. Thanks for letting me join. Christy.:)

Archived