BOBBIN CAM ON IQ NON-BLISSED

Gator

I installed my bobbin cam today. It was simple and worked with the first flip of the toggle. I ran several patterns on the IQ and did not have one "obstruction" detected. I put the monitor on the back of my machine and angled to the left, which made it very easy to watch. The "copper" power cord for the bobbin cam system is small so I tie wrapped it to millie's power cord to let it ride with the heavier cord. To save room here on the forum I have posted pics on my webshots site. http://community.webshots.com/user/Gatorquilter

• 1 month later...

Hi, Thanks for the great pictures. I am thinking about buying one of these but I am curious. Why is the monitor set back so far from the front of the machine? I saw the manquilter on youtube and the lady that was running the machine looked like she was having a difficult time seeing the monitor. Could it be moved farther forward? Thanks- Barbara Nilles

Yes it can be mounted forward on the machine. It is what the installer likes. I will make you one up with longer cables if needed. The cables are made up for a 26 - 30 inch machine. All systems comes complete and ready to run. Contact me if you have any questions. Bobbincam.com

Kevin

Originally posted by bjbarb

Hi, Thanks for the great pictures. I am thinking about buying one of these but I am curious. Why is the monitor set back so far from the front of the machine? I saw the manquilter on youtube and the lady that was running the machine looked like she was having a difficult time seeing the monitor. Could it be moved farther forward? Thanks- Barbara Nilles

Archived