***Too Many Second Thoughts - No longer For Sale***

2006 Millennium For Sale for $13, 000 - Purchased it new for $21, 000(by the time brokerage, addons, and shipping) See below for features.

I purchased at end of 2006 started using in February 2007. Have used for about 80 quilts

I have decided to sell my machine and everything that I have gathered in regards to long arming and setting up my small home business, as I need the space in my home. I still have a bit of quilting to finish up so I would not complete the sale before April 1st, but would require a small deposit to stop looking for a buyer. The machine is in "like new" condition as I traveled to Iowa early on to complete the maintenance course.

I would prefer to sell this machine to a Canadian buyer so I would not have to deal with brokerage. The shipping would be at the buyers expense.

I would maintenance and clean the machine to the best of my ability before actual transfer of ownership, I would replace the upper plastic on the plexiglass table before shipping.

I would be willing to travel within Canada using my airmiles to setup machine and teach use and maintenance for 2 or 3 days as long as buyer would put me up for accomodation.

Included:

Hydraulic Table Lift ($1500 Value add on)

Power Fabric Advance w/ foot pedal control($1350 Value)

Wired for CompuQuilter ($500 Value add on)

Stitch Regulator

14' table w/ plexiglass top

Lower thread cutter

Horizontal and Vertical Channel lock

Laser light Front option as well as back

Stand alone bobbin winder

Extra bobbins and misc supplies

Maintenance tools, needles, and spare parts

Pantographs (35)

All manuals and DVD that came with the machine

Beginning Longarm Quilting DVD by Myrna Ficken

Extra Set of Zippers for Leaders

6 Hobbs Heirloom Batts

Extensive Thread Collection

Hartley Spool Holder

Unlimited Possibilities magazines - My collection

Photo can be viewed here: 3 x 6 Bee and Quilting Divas (Sneak Peek) Ready for Longarming

• 4 weeks later...

Archived