Linzi's Smart Car Cover...

Guest Linda S

I saw the article and I was very distressed that they did not mention who made it. As soon as I get up off my deathbed (I caught the plague on my trip) they will hear about it from me! Who cares who has donated a onesie? What about all the talent it took to create that covering for the car? And they are supposed to be quilters. Argh.

Guest Linda S

Well, I was awake enough this morning to log on and ask why they had not given credit where credit was due in the making of the SmartCar Cover. I hope I'll hear something back.

Originally posted by sewlinzi

I heard about it, haven't seen a copy yet... Apparently the celebs who donated scraps got a mention but the notso humble maker did not ;)

.....but..... Linzi dear, you are indeed a celeb! Regardless of that, it's fab knowing you're car cover is in the news. :cool:

.... you keep doin' your thang, gurrl! You're doing some great things!!!

I sent an email to the Magazine Editor telling them they should have given you credit. For those who are AQS members, drop them a quick email. It is accessible from the AQS website, click the magazine tab, scroll down to "Contact Us" and choose Magazine Editor...fill out the form and let them know you are disappointed.

Archived