MQS 2012 - who's going?

barbm

I am going Tuesday night until Saturday--signed up for way too many classes--but can't wait to go on inspiration overload!! Too bad I didn't realize that Quilt Market was the same week in KC also--would have left some time in my schedule for that too!

Anyway--can't wait--have about 4 more quilts to do, 925 little pigs to vaccinate, and 180 fat hogs to sort and load before then---oh and laundry!!

Guest Linda S

Really wish I could. I had sort of planned on going this year, but it just won't fit in the budget. Hopefully, I'll get to go next year.

Julie McClannan and I are going Thurs (be there noonish) probably, just staying overnite thurs nite, and going back home sometime friday when we are done.

Will be at the audacious auction thurs nite, with Claudia Pfeil.

Roxanne Theil is planning on going too, thurs/fri.

Can't wait to see everyone there!!!

Maybe we can plan an APQS dinner again this year? I'm thinking Thursday night, between classes and the Auction, maybe at the Elephant Bar again???? I'm TAing a class until 5, but with my rental car and handy-dandy GPS (and, no, it's not a Garmin, sad to say...), I could be there shortly after 5. That way Sheri and Jules could be there too. And Mary Beth could join us???

MaryBeth has classes thurs nite, and wont be able to join us.

I'd LOVE to go out to dinner Thurs nite, and i'm sure Jewels will be too!

2 yrs ago, we found a "bar" that no only served us our drinks, but AWSOME

hamburgers, fries, chicken baskets, etc. It was inexpensive, relaxing, and the food

was GREAT. It's 2 blocks down College BLvd. Dont know if everyone's interested in

eating what I call "bar food", or if they'd rather have the multi-choice meals a little more

expensive at The Elephant Bar, but i'm up for either!!

Great Idea Barb!

Archived