Nautilus rulers

Patty Jo's quilt has me convinced I need some nautilus spirals! For those of you with some nautilus rulers, what sizes do you like and which rulers? If anyone has any they would like to sell, books too, I'm in the buying mood, just drop me a line.

Bonnie - there are several Nautilus spiral tools and they all can work together. The Chunky tool has the most open one that I have so that you can get some nice sized feathers, spikey things, leaves etc stitched inside the curl. The Long Tail and the Baby Long tail are both very useful as the tail on them can help you to either stretch out or shrink up your spine according to the length of a border. The small Feather Tool is great for small borders too. There is a newer one that I don't have and I may have to order one myself and that is a larger oval shaped too. It looks like it would be fun to use.

Patty Jo, I'm glad you have so many of these and have ideas to share using them, but you are not making it easy for me to pick just a few!!! :P:P:P

You have given me a lot of ideas on how to use them and I'm kinda steering in the direction of buying the ones you have mentioned. And the book!

Hopefully someone has some they want to part with.

I always love the look of those things, buy some, & then get them home and never use them. I forget how to use them, since I don't need them much in my everyday business. What I REALLY wish is that Patty would put together some training videos based on her great demos.

Archived