Sewing Butler

BunkHouseQuilts

I have a couple of shorter ones with one on each end of my machine. The one on the right holds my prewound bobbins and bobbin cases, etc. The bottom drawer holds my can of air, oil, roll of paper towels. The other wheeled cabinet sits on the left side of trhe machine and holds my smaller rulers, templates and other miscellaneous items. They are great.

I love the fact that you have a chair at the end of the quilting machine. It looks so inviting! However, if that was in my quilt room it would be piled full of so much stuff there would be no room to sit on it!

You are very organized. Looks like you have a lovely quilt room!

Oh my goodness. What a great sewing studio. I love it! I am with Linda, I would not dare take a picture of my sewing studio without a good cleaning.

This butler is a great idea. Is it on rollers? I have a storage unit like this in my cedar room full of tools and scraps that I never use. I am going to clean it out and put it to good use.

What all do you store in the drawers? Now I am getting snoopy. Oh well I would still like to know. I am not a great organizer and others ideas help me out alot.

Thanks for sharing!

Archived