LUCEY FORUM

Hi, I am the new owner of a LUCEY...so far I have only had the chance to practice on a couple yards of muslin...I am reading a lot of good tips here and also watching utube videos...there is lots to learn...working through the glitches...

I see there is a separate forum for LENNI..just wondering why not one for LUCEY

Hi Tella,

That's a good question! Actually, since Lucey and Lenni are practically twin sisters (the only difference is that Lucey's a bit longer), everything you read about Lenni also applies to Lucey.

The only exception relates to the table, where some early Lenni's were available on a steel table only. Now both Lucey and Lenni come on aluminum rail tables. I'll check into adding Lucey's name to the forum topic list.

Welcome to the APQS family!

Ok, I will read all about LENNI....actually I have a brother named Lenny...so I should know almost everything about him...lol

I don't know if this question belongs somewhere else but I spent a good part of the day practicing one of the pantographs on a charity quilt.... Lucie is making a funny grinding noise evert time I start quilting after coming to a point...not smooth at all...seemed to be on the table fine...not as bad in manual...also, in SR mode when I stop the needle will still do some more up/downs...doesnot come to a full stop...should it?

Hi Tella, and welcome to the forum.

You can easily adjust the needle up/down by looking in the manual under "needle positioner". It will tell you where to find and how to adjust a screw under the hood of the machine. Sorry--I don't know why you have a funny noise when you are stitching. Call or email the support crew and they will fix you up.

Archived