QuiltCam ready for APQS machines

Originally posted by quiltedsunflower

Linda: So you can change the size of the panto right there on the camera?

No, my example was how you can alter images and designs you already have to use on the back panto table. All images are placed on the panto table, viewed on the monitor attached to the front, and traced either with a stylus or laser. No adjustment or enlargement is made in the viewing area on the monitor. Ron researched many cameras to find the one with the best specs for this use--especially one with the perfect focal length so there is little or no distortion.

I am a fairly new longarmer. I have a blissed Lucey. I saw that the bobbin camera that Manquilter used to sell is no longer being made because of patent issues. Does that mean that the Quilters Eye camera system is our only option to view bobbin stitching on an APQS system? Or can the Quilt Cam be placed under the machine to view the bobbin stitches? I am tired of crawling under Lucey to check bobbin tension. What do you all recommend? Is anyone using the Quilters Eye? Wish I would have bought a bobbin cam from Manquilter or Kevin before they stopped making them. I need you recommendations.

Thanks

Archived