Have you seen Craftsy.com??

DoryJM

I got an e-mail message from them some time ago and just finally started looking at it. It is a great site!!!

I'm currently taking a quilting design class with Angela Walters. I love to learn and I love to see what others do with their quilting designs. I'm learning so much from this class and I'm doing it when I feel like it. Best part is the lifetime access; no worries about doing it once and forgetting it.

If you get a chance, check it out. (Nope, not affiliated, just a happy student!)

Is the Quilting Negative Space the class everyone is taking ? I have been thinking of doing the same but I have never done an online class ,I have been looking for anything with Angela Walters ,she makes it look so easy .Thanks for all your help and posting all your wonderful quilts .

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I signed up for Kimmy Brunner class and they are very good, she shows you border and blocks. You even get a list of things you may need and you can go back at any time and review any of her classes. I have her set of mellons templates and I just got her circles set.

I just finished my last quilt today , so Iam free to try the circles out. :)

Archived