MANY new patterns at TrilliumHouseDesigns.com

Darlene Epp

I've been a very busy beaver the last few months! Problem is, I don't tell anyone!:o So here I am, doing the thing I hate most; advertsing. :P

My site has some nice new features, lots of color to make it fun, and designs to get your creative juices flowing! ALL of the new COLLECTIONS are offered at a 50% discount.

The patterns in color are available in ALL formats, while I'm still working on the others to bring them up to date for all the new systems on the market.

Most of the Collections include coordinating Borders with Corners, Blocks, Triangles & Sashings.

Go have a look and let me know what you think, what I need to change, what would make it easier for you to find. I'm always looking for suggestions to make your shopping easier & more fun!

To use the Design Board so you can compare before buying, just add designs to the Cart, and then click on the Design Board. You can delete those you don't want and Check Out with the ones you do.

I just finished a quilt using a large Welcome Spring Triangle, New Clover Border, Feather Flower Sashing Post, and a small Welcome Spring block. Pictures to follow soon.

www.TrilliumHouseDesigns.com

post--13492895107066_thumb.jpg

Archived