APQS Dinner at MQX, Thursday, Oct 18th - 5PM -?

Guest Linda S

I'm reposting this information, just in case anyone hasn't been following along, and I'm doing it before the board upgrade just in case something goes wrong! :o We will all be meeting for dinner, beginning at 5:00 PM (but you can come later and still join in the fun!), on Thursday evening, October 18th, at Stanford's in the Lloyd Center. Students registered for classes at MQX will receive a MAX pass for free travel on the train, so transport is covered for all who are taking classes. The restaurant is aware that we will be arriving in stages because we will be in classes, etc., so if you can't come right at 5:00, don't worry about it. Also, if you want to get a jump on happy hour, feel free to arrive early! ;) Their menu indicates they have quite the happy hour. Stanford's menu

Thanks Bekah, for setting this all up, and I hope to see all of you who are attending MQX (and perhaps a few others) at dinner! :D

Guest Linda S

It's definitely within walking distance, but it will be getting dark early by that week in October, and I'm not sure we'll want to walk back to our hotels. While Portland is a fairly safe city, you can never be too careful.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh!!! Lucky you all!!!! Have fun at the show and dinner. I am new to this forum. I have had my Millie for 6 years and am now competing with my quilted garments on the national level. I have 2 jackets at MQX West, Fierce Intentions ( a red bedazzeled horse riding jacket for my daughter Danielle) and For the Love of Teal ( a jacket just for me).. I got notified this afternoon that I have won a ribbon!! So fun! I wish I could be at the awards ceremony and enjoy all the other things at the show.

I hope I can figure out how to post pictures soon!

Archived