George Has Been Oredered:)

farmgirl8888

:D George has been ordered. I of coarse had to pick the busy time of year, but oh well. 2-3 weeks is what their telling me. Enought time to get my studio nice and clean and organized for Georges homecoming lol. I am getting very excited... Any George tips out their? I think this forum will be very helpful. Farmgirl :D

Oh how exciting! I think I might be one of the newer George Caretakers on this list and I have fresh memories of some things that may help you out. I'm going to jot them down as I think of them and then post in a few days. I'm going to do this between work and teaching and taking classes and pattern publishing and .... QUILTING :)

The number one suggestion I have is know who to go-to for backup when you have those "in-the-moment" questions.

Do you have a local George dealer/rep in your town? My wonderful and knowledgeable rep is Nancy (Mrs.A) who just posted above...

Do you have a friend with a George in your town?

This forum WILL be very helpful because we are folks just like you, who use the exact same equipment. Also the APQS Customer Service line has been wonderful for me. I've only called with a few questions, but they got right to the simple answers. :)

I'll have more soon.

You're adventure begins!

I am in NW Wis. About 1 hr ne of Mpls, Mn. I don't know of anyone with a george in this area. I love free motion quilting and have been doing it on my domsetic machine, but wanting more space. Thanks for any advice I'll take it. I do have a bff that has a longarm so I'm sure she will help out with some things. Thanks everyone!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived