Needle don`t stop

Hello, I´m new in this forum and my english is not the best but i hope someone can help me. Í`m quilting with my Lenny a stippling meandering pattern with stitch regulator. after a few minutes the needle don`t stops. I can`t use the needle up and down button. I checked all cabels and switched off the machine and on again. I try from front and behind, it`s always the same. Before this problem comes I`ve quilted other patterns on this Quilt for ca. 7 hours without problems. Have someone an idea what I can do?

Look in your machine manual, on my millineum there is a #8 screw located on the mother board under the hood of the machine that you can turn to either increase or decrease the up and down motion of the needle. It is a very tiny screw and you do have to take off the top of the machine to get to it. I find when the weather changes and it gets cold, less humidty affects mine and I have to usually make an adjustment every now and then. Since you have a Lenny, I am not sure where it is located....

On sunday my husband checked the machine but it was`nt #8. He tryed some other things but nothing helps. Now I`ve phoned Claudia Pfeil in Krefeld and next weekend we go there and exchange the Lenni for another. In January she has Open house, then my Lenni will checked and I hope I can take it away. Thank you for trying to help me, greetings Petra

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Millinium and when I use the needle up or down button (Yellow on the right handle) It keeps going up and down even though I have only pressed it once. I have never experienced this before Just started doing this today. Will the screw you are mentioning above correct this problem or do I have something else going on? Thanks for your help.

Yes ahorsley. If standing in the back of your machine, there is a little black plug on the right hand side of the back vertical cover. Remove the plug and you will see a small gold screw inside. Turn it clockwise to slow your needle up/down or counter clockwise to speed it up. Hope that helps!! :)

I'm not seeing this plug. My machine is 6 years old. Bought in 2006. Is the plug on newer models? However, after I turned the machine off and on it seems to be working okay. I would like to know where to locate this plug if it happens again. The only thing I could find in the manual was instructions for replacing the sensor.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived