about the circle lord

Hi you all Long Arm quilters,

Question: for a couple of months I have the Circle Lord to set up with my APQS Millennium. Because of quilts to quilt, but also because of the setting up, I have not been able to set the Circle Lord yet on my machine.

The thing is: for setting the Circle Lord at my Millennium, I have to raise the Millennium, getting it off from the bolts - and it is so well set now - and putting another bolt under the machine. I am so worried about this raising the machine, despite what Michael from Loricles mailed me - I am sorry Michael, not that I don't trust you, but again, my machine works so fine now, I am afraid I will ruin the way I can handle the quilting.

Has anyone of you have experience with putting the Circle Lord at their Millennium, and can you please tell me if the extra bolt was any problem?

I hope to hear from one or more quilters, since I really would like to work with circles, spirals etc.

Cannot wait for your answer(s)

Sylvia Kaptein

Sylka-Mode

www.sylkamode.com

Guest Linda S

Sylvia - I think we all worry about ruining our wonderful machines. When you finally put your Circle Lord on, you will probably be kicking yourself wondering why you waited so long!! You won't ruin your machine, it will still work well, and you will be able to make fabulous designs very easily! What more could a quilter want? :)

Linda

Oh Sylvia,

Don't be like me and wait many months because you are too frightened to put on your circle lord! I finally worked up the nerve, and it's absolutely wonderful! So wonderful that when Trudy offered to sell a couple of templates I snatched them up as quick as I could! Don't wait a moment longer!

Beth

Ah HA, so you were the lucky one to get Trudy's templates. I think she must have had several replies.

Sylvia, my DH made the CL adjustments to the carriage in about 30 minutes. He said the instructions were thorough and easy to understand. Loricles even sent us the wood blocks that are used to temporarily hold the machine up while you install the longer bolt/washer thingy. I got on my machine right away and verified that it moved the same. No problems at all. You will love it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived