Pepper63

Looking for accessories

Hi,

I just bought a used Ultima 1 APQS machine. Im looking for a pattern grid, extended base and some straight edge rulers. Anyone have any for sale or know where to purchase these items?

Thanx,

Pat

Keep watching here as things come up for sale often. Also, other forums for long armers have supplies as well as some times you come across things on eBay. I've bought many things from members here who offer items for sale, and I've always received perfect items and new friends!

A865FFE96B99D13D2E3C09AF2B8376EA.png
2009 Freedom, and a 1989 Ulti I w/Intellistitch

Hi Pat, Does your Ult 1 need the white ring on the hopping foot to do ruler work. If so I have some stuff and a few of the rings that we can

talk about privately. Right now I'm not sure how to post privately but I'll try to figure it out.

I'm actually trying to pack because we are moving so I'm not sure if I've packed them or not, but I will look.

Michele

Hi Pat, Does your Ult 1 need the white ring on the hopping foot to do ruler work. If so I have some stuff and a few of the rings that we can

talk about privately. Right now I'm not sure how to post privately but I'll try to figure it out.

I'm actually trying to pack because we are moving so I'm not sure if I've packed them or not, but I will look.

Michele

Click on Pat's picture area where her user name is. This will take you to her profile page where you will see where you can message her.

A865FFE96B99D13D2E3C09AF2B8376EA.png
2009 Freedom, and a 1989 Ulti I w/Intellistitch