Template you couldn't live without?

After spending days on the internet; I see that there are several different makers of rulers and templates just as there are pantograms. What is one template that you could not live without or maybe your favorite brand? Hope I don't cause a brawl here. I have the Hartley Base and 2 straight edge tools. I'm wanting something that will maybe not only be a design tool but also a training (muscle memory) tool.

James

Wow!! Deloa has a fan club. I somewhat expected some Gadget Girls inputs. I went to the website and watched all of the videos Deloa had. I was thinking of the Appliguide and castle with the boomerangs and a possible rope a dope. They did seem well priced. Thanks for all of the inputs. As I'm new to Longarm, and have never done free motion or anything other than pantograms, I'm sure I'll be asking for more inputs.

James

Deloas castle and Renae Haddadins arcs. Just love them.

James have a look at the tutorial videos that APQS put together. They are easy accessed via the Facebook feed on their website and they have some fantastic suggestions for starting out with freehand work that is easy. You can also get to it via YouTube. :)

Archived