Not anywhere near Baltimore is finished

Busy Quilting

I can't attach a bigger photo as I am at my 500K limit. Hopefully the updates today will fix this.

I started this quilt at the end of November, ttok it off to do some overalls for customers, broke my hopping foot, waited for parts, Christmas etc.

So put it back on the frame this week. The customer wanted crosshatching. Pity she didn't want feathers as it would have been a lot easier.

Crosshatching done with the Quilters Groove Proline, 1/2" and 1". All the appliques are SID using So Fine or Invisifil, a small amount of stitching on the appliques to pop the flowers.

The outside Borders and appliques I echo quilted. Would have preferred to feather, pebble, swirl fill but

It is complete, just waiting for the customer to return home from visiting family overseas.

post-2934-0-09797100-1358481601_thumb.jpg

Wow, I sure wish I could see this in person!! I am such a Baltimore album fan.

So much beautiful quilting! I imagine crosshatching is hard and more stressful than swirls, curls, pebbles and feathers, but wouldn't really know because I haven't done any (crosshatching) on my Millie. Your quilting on this inspires me to try.

Archived