Elmer's surgery - note from Cheri -updated 1/20/13 need more prayers

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too and praying and keeping up with all of cheri posts and lifting them both up to the Lord every time I think of them. It sure has been a tough struggle but God knows what is best and has them held tightly in his grip. He will sustain them both!! Love and prayers to them both.

Shingles! Of course it is stress induced! Bless her sweet heart she loves loves that man. They are so lucky to have found each other in this lifetime. Some people go through life without that perfect partner. I am still remembering them in my prayers and I hope for Elmer a full recovery and them to have years and years of wonderful days together!

I sent Cheri a message earlier and she is hurting so bad she can't even talk. I just wanted her to know if she needs me at any time she knows how to get in touch with me. She has the shingles on top of everything else. I am continuing to keep her and Elmer in my prayers and hope things turn around for both of them. They are two of the best people I have met. I love both of them.

Tears of joy when I found out Elmer is off vent and responsive. I am so happy for both of them. Now I cannot wait till they return home so I can cook for them and take some goodies. I am sure they are tired of hospital food. Will also continue to keep them in my prayers that he continues to get better each day.

Archived