needle position question

Hi from a very frustrated Milli owner. I broke a needle on a heavy seam couple of days ago. Changed the needle but all is not well. I get micro stitching for awhile and then I might get normal size stitches and then micro again. If I set the stitch length to 8 I will have 16 stitches in an inch.

I'll set the tension just right and begin to quilt and it is totally different or it starts throwing a loop on top, grrrrr.

So okay I check the eye of the needle position again and it is off so I reset it again. However, when I run it for 30 seconds and check it again only half of the eye is showing but then you can run it again and it will be correct eye position.

I am going nuts.

I have not had the best experience with the tech support lately. I called in Dec. and they were all at the christmas party, I called again and left word and did not get a call back until the following monday and then not until 5p.m. I called last Fri. and they were all busy. If I leave a message for a call back it doesn't happen until the end of they day. Don't get me wrong when I do get to speak to someone finally I get good service but things could be improved a lot.

Anyone else have this problem???

Hi Missy,

I apologize that you have not received a call back promptly from our tech team! I just left you a voicemail in the hope that I could still help you this evening. I will have Amy give you a call on Monday morning (or if there is a better time to call when you can be at the machine, let us know.)

We pledge to do better!!!

Dawn,

Sorry I missed your call. I've always had such wonderful service from you personally! I can wait until the morning. I don't think I could handle the stress tonight after the week I've had.

Of course I'm on a really tight deadline with a customers quilt.

With all of that said, after reading a ton of info on the sight I adjusted the machine again and it is better but not perfect.

Thanks again, hope you have a great class at Road to California.

Archived