It's coming today!

Sheagatzi

Millie's coming today!  She's coming today!   I have no idea how I'll get her in the house, but she's coming today!!  LOL

you simply ask the unexpecting delivery guy to manhandle the many boxes inside!  

i am excited for you. let us know when you are up and running. or, i suppose we will know...because we won't be seeing you here!

Hi,

My Lucey arrived today!  During a snow storm even..I was very worried because I don't have a garage..but...the folks who delivered her were so nice and the boxes are tucked neatly inside in the basement...and...she will be put together on Sunday...I am so excited....and a bit scared!  Sure hope I can run her...I bought 10 yards of 108 inch wide muslin to practice on...ok...that may have been a bit much!  I do have two tops ready to go and another two with blocks made...just waiting to be pieced together...I've measured and remeasured the space...I have been lurking on this forum for a while...and reading...and looking at the photos...you all do such lovely work...I am the meandering fool so hope to add to my skills soon...My little 9 inch  on the flexible frame was just too much of a challenge for me to try the cool stuff expecially when I got down to 3-4 inches of quilting space on bedsized quilt....well...I shouldn't say this...but I am hoping spring comes late this year so I can keep on stitching before the yard work makes it's demands!  Ok...it is snowy and blowy out there...so I wil have time to play before the weeds call me outside...umm...I think I will go for the natural habitate look for my yard this summer!  :)  Lin

Archived