HELP!! Need Threading guide

I just rethreaded my Millenium and not sure I did correctly.  Generally I tie my new thread to existing thread and pull through, but my spool emptied!! UGH!!  Can't find my manual - does anyone online tonight have a copy or can you point me in the direction of a tutorial on how to thread??  I have exhausted this forum looking for the information.  The only link I found is no longer available!!  Thanks for your help.  I am desperate!!

Donna

From the cone, up to the first thread guide above the cone.  Go along to the first 3 hole guide on the left side of the machine, pick a hole, any, but go straight  through, don't wrap.  Then to the next 3 hole (pre-tensioner) guide.  Depending on your thread,  go bottom up, next hole, bottom up, last hole bottom up, then down around the tensioner.  You can also weave, up through the first, down throught the last hole.  Make sure you go around the tensioner between the 2 discs and then over the spring.  Then down and around the thread guide that looks like a hook (in front of the tension discs), up and throught the lever at the top front side.  Next, down to the pigtail guide below the lever, then to the pigtail guide near the top of the needle, and throught the needle!  Done!  I know there has to be a diagram somewhere, but I can't find it quickly.  I'll keep looking!

Up from the cone through the guide right above it. 

Take the thread to the three-hole guide at the middle--through any hole.

To the three-hole above the tension assemble. Various ways to thread there. Try up/up/up and down to the tension disks. 

Seat the thread between the disks from back to front, and over the tension spring.

Down to the L-shaped guide, up to the hole in the take-up lever.

Down and through the pigtail below, then through the pigtail above the needle.

The three-hole guide above the tensioner can be threaded through all three holes, through only two in a spiral, or through two like a running stitch.

I hope this helps! :)

Looks like we were posting at the same time!

Archived