QZ Spiro Attachment Not Listed

LadyLake

Does any one know why the spiro attachment is no longer found on the QZ website?  A friend is considering buying a used QZ with spiro, so I wanted to know how much the price new is, and it is no longer there.  Questions:  For those of you that did buy the spiro attachment new, how much was it?  Second, is there something wrong with it -- is that why it is no longer offered on their website?  TIA

I bought mine in Nov new, with the spiro. At that time the website showed a special price until the end of the year...when I called to place my order, Adam told me they were discontinuing the spiro. It was originally priced at $350.00. I asked him if there had been problems and he said no, it was just a personal decision for their business..... I went ahead and got the spiro, because it was half price...... I love it....glad I got it when I did.... Have been playing with it the last couple of weeks.....

I agree I wouldn't want to be without the spiro attachment as I use it alot and it's very impressive on quilts. I hope someone hears back from them.

In fact, that was the reason why I initially bought my Quiltazoid. I wanted something that worked on quilts like I had as a kid in drawing using the Spirograph.

I received the following response from the owners of the Quiltzaoid, regarding why the spiro is no longer listed on the website:

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Linda Anderson wrote:

> Joan,

>

> We did take the spiro off our website and it has been discontinued. There are no issues with the product and we will always stand behind it. It was a business decision, the main supplier of some of the components of the spiro raised their prices and it was enough that we didn't feel we could pass those increases on to our customers.

>

> Maybe we will be able to offer it again in the future. Thanks for asking.

>

> Linda & Adam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived