? For Dawn re - Quilt Path

Hi Dawn

I am just wondering if you would have a downloadable copy of the Quilt Path installation and instruction manual.

I would love to be able to read about what it entails to install on my Blissed Lenni as well as read about how Quilt Path operates.

I am one of these people that read the manuals and like to get as much information before I decide to buy.

I know the Quilt Path is still relatively new, but for me there is not enough information about it on the APQS web site yet.

So the manual would be a great help for me to make up my mind.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Hello Dawn, please may i have a copy of the files as well and when you indicate update - does that mean if I purchase now, I pay for updates in a few weeks? 

Hi Dianne,

Where are you located in BC? I have a new Quilt Path owner in Chetwynd & I'm in Chilliwack.

I own Quilt Path and a new Millie. It has a M bobbin and a new Bliss table too. I love it and am very happy to say that it was a very easy setup and it got perfect tension from the beginning. My Quilt Path seems to ask me about registering each time. How can I do that when the tablet is mounted on the Millie? I have a demo version of it on my PC but it won't save. I need to install the software somehow on my Windows 7 PC. It has a T1 Internet connection. I would like a manual also of using Quilt Path. I have the installing Quilt Path manual. I have watched the 4 videos and learned a lot. Karen Wheeler

Besides the New Milli, I am interested in the Bliss Table and Quilt Path. I want to give it a try wherever you have it set up, maybe in Des Moines?  I would like you to show me the ropes to understand it all.

Please let me know when you will be available.

Thanks, Renae Gamel 

Archived