What are your favourite thread/fabric colour combinations?

Lately I have been using several thread/fabric colour combinations on customer E2E quilts that really seem to work. I particularly like Fil-tec Glide in colour # 65825 (Light olive), #24635 (Bark), and Superior’s Magnifico #2063 (Clover Honey) threads.  All work well on rust, green, gold, burgundy and brown fabric.  Much to my surprise, sage, olive or an avocado green thread looks great on a yellow and blue quilt.  Light yellow (Bottom line #640) thread used in background fill on a white on white applique quilt also worked for me. 
Please share your colour combination preferences.

I tend to match my thread to the background.  I use Bottom Line for heavy background fill...So Fine sometimes, too.  I also like Glide for the problem-free aspect of it.  Magnifico is also excellen, but I don't use either for background fill.... as far as color combinations, I think you already have more ideas than I do!  I do like the neon green colors on bright quilts.

lol, My favorite baby poops are So Fine   449 Celery, 423 Straw, 403 Putty, 489 Lewis  & Clark 408 Silver - this is a great one to have in the superbobs.  It is amazing how this disappears on so many colors.  I like Kristina's idea of 428 Copper.  Need to get some of that. White, black and a good cream.  These are my go to colors.  I fill in as needed for special colors.

Archived