JenniferBernard

MQS jacket entry done!

Whoops! I must be really proud of myself because I posted it twice! I don't know how to delete one.

Jennifer Bernard

My quilted jackets are on a competition journey around the country

gathering pretty ribbons (sometimes)!

Quilting with my Millennium and playing with my Quiltazoid!

WOW!   I love it!!!! 

Love the Collar Detail!!! 

Laura Farnham
APQS Rep, Colorado
Sales ~ Service~ Education

www.whisperstitchstudio.com

719~510~0599

laurathelongarmer@gmail.com

Whisper Stitch Studio, LLC

every quilt tells a story.......

.....you just have to listen

Jennifer, it's amazing!  Love the effect of the zippers around the collar(s).  I can only imagine what a bear it was to work on.  Well done and good luck!

Anne

Anne Harmon 802 876 7535 Harmony Quilts & Designs harmonyquiltsvt@gmail.com 2005 APQS Millennium Authorized APQS Dealer

Thanks for all the comments. I am a little paranoid because they changed from 2 categories to 1 this year. The rules state that it must be an item that can be worn in public and embellishments must coordinate. I hope my zippers coordinate!

MQS does disqualify things quite a bit too. I was disqualified a couple of years ago for too much embellishing on a jacket. I knew that I should have contacted the show on how much I could embellish so It was my own fault. But I did win 1st place n the bread and butter category! I was stunned!

Last year a national teacher was disqualified for a whole cloth quilt that she colored. She used a different fabric for her binding and the rules did state that the binding had to be the same fabric as the top. It is still disappointing when it happens.

I just hold my breath during the awards ceremony!

Jennifer Bernard

My quilted jackets are on a competition journey around the country

gathering pretty ribbons (sometimes)!

Quilting with my Millennium and playing with my Quiltazoid!