This is the first time I've posted a picture of my work.  But this is post-worthy, I think ...

I had a lot of fun with this one.  I used Magna-Glide on top and Delight bobbins.  I absolutely love that thread.

Check out my blogspot for other pictures.  My next profession is going to be photographer ... I take such lousy pictures!  But who has time to learn another craft when you're nose down into a quilt all the time?  LOL!

www.dancingbearquiltingstudio.blogspot.com

post-4226-0-99792600-1367420119_thumb.jpg

160F23ED8561B6544806FF497F1BE92B.png

Sylvia Smith
www.dancingbearquiltingstudio.blogspot.com
APQS Sales Rep
Max Millennium - with Quilt Path  ... just me and Max, dancing as we quilt!

dancingbear@dancingbearquiltingstudio.com

This is definitely post worthy!!  It's beautiful!

Valerie Smith

Pumpkin Patch Quilter

http://www.pumpkinpatchquilter.com

http://www.pumpkinpatchquilter.etsy.com

Pantograph Co-Designer for Urban Elementz

https://www.urbanelementz.com/shop/category/quilting-designs-by-designer/valerie-smith/

**As of March 2015 I will be Quilting on a 2000 APQS Certified Used Millennium!**

Quilting from January 2013 to February 2015 on a non-stitch regulated 1999 Ultimate 1

Really beautiful!! I love all the cross hatching,

I know what you mean about photos, (that is my excuse for so few posts) but you did good here!

Cathy Hamilton - M&M'ed 2008 Millennium - Part-time Quilter, Full-time Lover of Quilts

That's a beautiful job.  You should be posting more.

D92090BC49E8C634FED9A5815EF5ABB3.png

Serendipity: The discovery of something wonderful quite by accident while looking for something quite different.

Beautiful crosshatching and feathers! Post more pictures!!! We love the eye candy!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Good to hear from you!  This is a great quilt, and a beautiful quilting job.  I may, following your lead,  have to figure out how to post pictures.  I think you did a wonderful job photographing.  It shows the quilting very well.  Just beautiful!

BDB923036A9F827EF84ACA918FB6F02D.png

Absolutely beautiful quilting, Sylvia! I love your feathered swags and your feathered wreaths are perfect! Please post more pictures!

90EB6B28C6BCFC9DAC2A6D4F9B7AFCA9.png Lisa E APQS Freedom SR with Bliss! Henderson, NV

Well, yea!  You put the rest of us to shame with that fantastic work!!!  Beautiful!

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Very nice work! The picture looks fine, but you may want to adjust the White Balance on your camera. If you took the picture under fluorescent lighting, that will add a bluish cast. You should be able to adjust the White Balance for different kinds of lighting.

14EABCCA535C11FE692767BF2F0B87E2.png

DIGITIZED Designs for Computerized Quilting

The POCKET GUIDES to Freehanding

eppd@telus.net

Woohoo - don't wait as long to post the next quilt.

We  need to see the eye candy.

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!