Millie got tattoo's

anniemueller

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Well, I'm glad I tripped over this post not too long ago, so I went to the Quiltastik site and had them do custom letters in teal, then bought a sale sheet of black and ordered a sheet of silver decals, cut them all up and mixed them into this:   lol.  LOVE MY MILLIE TATTS!!

ps:  Karen McTavish is opening a new studio in Duluth, and is willing to draw custom quilting on your body and send you next door to the tattoo parlor that shares her downtown shopping/eating/quilting area.  FYI  lol.  

<3

post-64133-0-63532900-1428542028_thumb.jpgpost-64133-0-92746400-1428542069_thumb.jpg

My Millie has the same tattoo that Annie has on her Millie.  I've had them for several years now.  As far as tattoos on the body, I say never!  After hearing my father's cancer doctor explain that as soon as you get a tattoo the body tries to get rid of the ink,  as it's a foreign substance that has been put inside the body.  That's why tattoos fade over time.  They have found upon doing autopsies when they open up the lymph nodes, glands,  they are completely black with the ink the body has stored there.  I hate to put a downer on anyone wanting to get a tattoo but it's worth thinking about.  Besides the Lymph system, there's no telling what other damage the body is sustaining, (cancer etc) from all the ink.  I say stick with graphics on your machines!  lol

Funny! I must be old because I would have called them decals!

As for body tats

Thought about it years , many years ago. But I didn't even keep the same hair cut and color for more than 6 weeks. Tats are way to permanent for me!

I do like the idea of " decals" for Gabby tho!

Archived