A Peek At My Studio (Pics are Back!!)

Laura Farnham

Wonderful studio! We built a detached building when we moved here three years ago. For some reason my husband thinks it is his workshop and I can't convince him it needs to transformed into a studio for my Millie. So I had to give up my dining room and that's where she resides.

• 3 months later...

I read through this topic, but I cannot seem to find your pictures or a link to them. I would love to see your studio. I have mine in 3 different rooms of our home, and having the space is great, but it never fails, what I need is never in the room I need it to be.

So, if you wouldn't mind, could you tell me how to see your pictures. I'd love to have some ideas from others how they keep things straight.

Marge

Hello Everyone!!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get these pictures back up. Lost them when they were doing Maintenance to the site and I just never got around to re-posting them.

Thank-you all again for your kind words about my studio.

I'll try to get a few more posted so you all can get a better picture of where I spend my time.

Happy Quilting!!

Laura

Beautiful work/play area you have. Thanks for the pics. My mille and I share the play room with the family. If there is a good show on the telly I have to quilt during the commercial brakes! Love it all the same. When the children leave home the room will be mine.....all mine!!!! Then I can really move in, as it is my sewing room is at the other end of the house, makes for good excercise though.

Love what you've done with your space. Great sewing/cutting table!

Enjoy:)

Satu

btw....Do you find your saddle stool comfy? I've not tried to sit and quilt but think it may be a good idea. My knees get a little ouchy sometimes.

Archived