I have an APQS ultimate II w/12' wood table for sale

• 2 weeks later...

I had a lady from the quilt shop in Crawford, NE come over and give a professional over view of this machine. She found that it was in good working order, she wished it had a stitch regulator, but again one can be put on and it wouldn't be 3500.00. If you would like to visit with her please give me a call and I will give you her number. Sorry for the delay, I had everything backwards and didn't want to mess it up. Thanks Rita

• 2 months later...

No, I have not quilted with this machine, I have played with it and my sister-in-law, owner of a machine and quilt shop, has also played with it. She thinks its in good condition, she said she would add a stitch regulator, she is use to having it. The previous owner did several quilts with it prior to an illness. As far as I know she had no problems. Keep in mind that it is an APQS machine. This I'd a company that stands behind there machine. I have never heard of one of there machines getting placed in retirement. If you would like I could contact them and ask for one of there professionals to look at it.

Chickenscratch, I should probably try s little harder to sell it. I agree, it should sell quickly, this forum is the only attempt I have made. It is the season so I plan on putting more effort into it, or just keep it and learn myself. I have a 1600 PC quilt top I designed and pc'd together, it just needs a quick fix here n there and ready for the table.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived