Millennium For Sale - Reduced

Katie:

This is the Top of the Line for APQS. It has all the extras. If you go on line and open the Millennium description you will see that it has everything.

I barely used it. I was working and trying to get the business going but it was going slow. Work was very busy and I worked on weekends so it gave me little time to work on it; but when I did use it, I loved it. It us very easy to use.

The CD's that came with it explain from start to finish, how to get going. There is always help that you can get from the people at APQS. They are very nice people.

Everything is in top condition. I paid over $18,000 for it; but because my husband is getting custody of his twin daughters, we need the room that the machine is in for them. I hate parting with it and I plan to get another one as soon as our circumstance is better.

All the Instruction books and CD's are going with the machine and that gives you all the information you need.

I live in Clovis, CA (by Fresno, CA). I am usually at work during the day; but in the evening I can be reached at home at 1-559-323-1701. You can also call during the day. My husband, Jim, is home then and he can tell you more about were we are and how to get hold of me. I currently work from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. CA time.

Margaret

Kathy,

We spoke on Sunday. I am hoping to see you this weekend. Please call me and let me know what day and around what time you might be coming so that I can make sure that I am home.

Or if you want, just e-mail me at scudderm@sbcglobal.net.

Margaret

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived