Compuquilter for sale ** SOLD

Compuquilter  SOLD

This CQ has been upgraded for Bliss ($3,750 value) .  This upgrade puts the system on a track rather than cables.  Simply touch a button to disengage the track for free motion quilting and touch it again to engage the track.  I also have training CD's from two classes I took that walk you through operations step by step.  Ownership is transferable and their customer support has been good. 

A new system is $13,500

Selling price $5000 obo plus shipping costs.

Includes:

computer and monitor, wireless keyboard and mouse

all CQ hardware -- track is for a 12' table but you can order a track of a different size

manual

training CD's

Installation is easy to do yourself, especially if you have an extra set of hands, and you are comfortable using a wrench and screwdriver.

pictures are available

From the CQ website:

CompuQuilter 6.0 has been released!

Easier to use, More powerful features and more convenient than ever!  Some of the new features include...

• Stringing Patterns - combine multiple patterns attached at the start point and end points at any angle and any size, then sew them out in one pass, all by moving the machine across the quilt, pressing a button to set the points and picking the pattern. 

• Audio Response! - plug in speakers and get a DING! each time a point is set.  You don't even need to look at the computer so you can concentrate on your quilt!  After all, Quilting is why we have the system!

• Continuous Curves - Use arcs or patterns in an arc to create unique blocks or just put a pattern in an arc!  Imagine what you can do with that!

• Create Outlines and Boundaries with ease! - Just move the machine, press a button and it sets the point!  Here's a hint!  if you want to create an echo around some embroidery, use your hopping foot as a ruler to make consistent echoes.

• Move from block to block at the push of a button!

• Self Tensioning belt driven system never needs to be tightened.  Set it and forget it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Lucy,

zeke here.  Just wanted to let you know that my friend is going to go with the IQ after the beginning of the year.  Sorry about that.  Seems like everyone is heading towards the IQ these days.  I have the CQ myself and really like how it performs for me.  As soon as Butch gets things together I thinks I might ask to be a dealer/installer for his systems.  Good luck and I'll keep my ears open for you.   zeke.............

I have just purchased a used 2008 Gammill Classic Plus 26-10. I would like to computerize it. What would need to be done to the machine in order to achieve this....is it compatible even?

No, the CompuQuilter software will not work on a Gammill. I also have my CQ for sale and I was told that if it was purchased for the APQS machines, it would only work on an APQS machine. They also had a version for the A-1 machines.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived