Took the Plunge

SueB2

Ordered my new George Yesterday. Been 2 Years since I finished chemo so hoping for many more years to play with George. 

Now have reason to get hubby to clean up computer room he does not use,  so George has a new home.

Been following your posts for the last several months.

Congratulations, Sue, and welcome to the George family.  All of us who love this machine will be happy to help you with any issues that might arise as you two get to know one another.  In fact, the whole forum has been helpful dozens of times.  You're in good company.  Please let us know when he arrives & how you're doing.  Yahoo!     Nancy in Tucson

Thanks Ladies for your comments.  I am sure I can come up with lots of questions once George has arrived.  

Now the hard part, getting hubby to get moving on cleaning up the computer room and tossing his junk. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Sue:

Sorry that you have to wait until August.  George is a popular guy.  In the meantime, you can make up some sandwiches & tops.  Would also recommend that you get yourself a whiteboard and practice, practice, practice.  If you can draw it, you can stitch it!  Hang in there, Nancy in Tucson

Archived