My Longarm Studio Construction finished

Corey

My prayer is answered. After dreaming & hoping, my DH & I signed the contract with Four Seasons to build my studio. 12 feet by 25 to house my Millenium & Longarm gizmos only. One of our bedrooms is still my fabric room & finished quilts storage.

The cement was poured 2 weeks ago, the bamboo flooring were purchased yesterday & we are scheduled to be done by the 1st week of Dec. It is going to be attached to the back of the house, next to the patio facing the backyard overlooking my garden. No more customers coming inside our house.

Congratulations Corey, be sure to post pictures when your studio is completed!!  I wish I had room for a nice studio to house everything! Right now my longarm is in one bedroom and my fabric and other goodies are housed in two other bedrooms.  I have been seriously thinking about filling in my indoor pool and converting that room into my studio; the kids are all grown now and the pool doesn't get used much anymore.

• 1 month later...

I am waiting patiently for the studio construction. Talked to the builder yesterday, building materials are all delivered @ their warehouse, tentative date of actual construction from start to finish is 2 weeks, target finish date is 2nd week of December.

We leave for Marysville, Ohio December 14 & return to CA the 31st, so it will be tight schedule, I don't mind it that much as long as I have my Longarm Studio built @ reasonable time.

Will have to take pics of the cement slab foundation to start with.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

That's a great size for your studio.  Mine is 13 by about 22, so very similar. I have plenty of room (although who wouldn't want more??), but I LOVE it!!  Having my own space is so perfect. I have a door to the outside, but no path around to the back where customers would enter yet. Consequently, I'm still clean like a madwoman whenever someone is coming over. Hope to have the path by late spring...then my house can stay a mess!!

Congrats and be sure to post pics!!!!!

Archived