Des Moines Quilt Show

My wonderful husband and I just got home from attending the Des Moines Quilt Show.  All I can say is WOW.  We went to "shop" for a long arm machine and after trying out every machine there and talking to all the sales people, we left after ordering......a new LUCEY!  I am soooo excited. 

First and foremost, thank you Dawn for putting up with us most of the day.  After trying out the the Lucey, we left and went to other booths.  We then came back and tried the Lucey again.  Left again and tried out more machines.  We came back a THIRD time, tried out the machine again, talked to Dawn AGAIN, and we were sold.  

We (ha -- my husband, Ron) now has to finish the basement studio for Lucey's new home.  We talked about plans, training, ideas, etc. all the way home (about 4 hours away).  

I'm hoping to learn so much from the forum and groups.  I will need all the help I can get.

Delores Herren

Quincy, IL

Congratulations on your purchase of a Lucey, Delores!  You will be really happy with her and the APQS support team (they are the best!)!!! I would also like to welcome you to the forum; great bunch of people here, very supportive and very helpful!!!  Looking forward to future post and be sure to post pictures.....we like pictures! 

Hi Deloris,  Welcome to the forum, and

Congratulations on purchasing Lucey.

You will love her, and congrats on the basement home for her.

Rofl, I think this is the only time I've been glad to see

lady type names on something..   it only shines brightly.

Glad you joined us,   yep, pictures are wanted.. and

can show you your progress in quilting.

Rita

Hi Delores,

It was a joy to meet you and Ron in Des Moines! Here's another hug from Iowa and a big welcome to our APQS family. I know you and Lucey will have lots of fun together and Ron won't feel too bad about having to move out his pool table when he sees the smile on your face. :) It will be a great way to branch out your business in Quincy. Please let me know if you need anything at all or if that 4-hour drive home resulted in more questions we can answer for you.

Talk to you soon!

Archived