Sign in to follow this  
PJDavis

Liberty Handles

I will be interested to hear the reply on this one too.  Seems like I asked this a couple of years ago and the answer must have been no because I don't have them.  Either that or they were exceptionally expensive or difficult to change out. 

D92090BC49E8C634FED9A5815EF5ABB3.png

Serendipity: The discovery of something wonderful quite by accident while looking for something quite different.

Somebody here has them on an Ultimate 1, I think it is Valerie.  So I would think they could be added to the Liberty as well.  Best to call Amy and ask.

Nigel

Brenda Wells - Green Millie
Nigel Wells - Ultimate 1 with |Intellistitch & IQ

I bought the Milli handles, when I ordered them was told it would be hard to see as the light is lowered when you attach the new handles.  I bought the handles like them, but it is hard to see past the light.

2007 APQS Liberty

65e092025deef99d0119f4076023f140.png

Livermore Falls, Maine

Pam:  Perhaps you can replace the light with an LED model from APQS, or some other after market provider (or fabricate your own like I did) and eliminate the visual obstruction caused by it.  Think about it.  Good luck.  Jim

I would like to see a picture of how it looks please if you could.

D92090BC49E8C634FED9A5815EF5ABB3.png

Serendipity: The discovery of something wonderful quite by accident while looking for something quite different.