Road Shows Coming to Canada :)

Attention Central and Eastern Canadians

APQS Road Show Longarm Quilting Experience

The APQS Road Show crew is traveling across the country, bringing our longarm quilting machines to you! This is your chance to get your hands on one of our longarm quilting machines with all the new features and discover the model that is right for you.

What you’ll learn...
Designed for quilters who do not currently own a longarm machine, the seminar includes valuable information about owning your first longarm.

- Learn the fastest way to become confident on a longarm quilting machine.
- Discover resources for templates, batting, freehand instruction manuals, wholesale contacts, thread, etc.
- Find out where to buy pantograph patterns, books and stencils to make your longarm quilting fun and hassle-free.
- Learn business philosophies, products and services, pricing, marketing and income forecasting. (You'll even get a Sample Business Plan.)
- Explore the differences between each APQS machine model.
- Learn which accessories are the "gotta haves" to make your quilting fast and easy.
- Learn how to oil, clean and service your machine to provide years of quilting fun! 

November 28, 2013 (2pm - 5pm)

Winnipeg, MB

Holiday Inn West

2520 Portage Ave

November 30, 2013 (10am - 1pm)

Thunder Bay, Ontario

Days Inn & Suites

645 Sibley Dr.

December 1, 2013 (2pm - 5pm)

Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario

Delta Sault Ste. Marie

Waterfront Hotel & Conference Centre

208 St. Marys River Dr.

December 3, 2013 (12pm - 3pm)

Ottawa, Ontario

Holiday Inn & Suites

111 Cooper St.

December 5, 2013 (12pm - 3pm)

Toronto, Ontario

Days Hotel & Conference Centre

185 Yorkland Blvd

To register call 1-855-963-4242 

Hi everyone!

We are brining A brand new Millennium equipped with Quilt Path & Hydraulic lift, A brand new Lucey (with the newest handles and controls), & a brand new George. I am very excited for this trip and look forward to meeting you all there. If you have any questions, please feel free to email matt@apqs.com or call us toll free 1-855-963-4242. 

Hi Doug,

I currently have a Handiquilter Avante but would like to upgrade - one day.

I think I would like a Lucey or Lenni, and the road show seems like a good opportunity to test them, and learn more about the differences between all the models.

Janice

Archived