Celtic Border ideas needed..

My client would like stippling around the embroidery in the white blocks.  I'm to use a blending thread in the outer green border with a leaf meander.  Not much will show in the green as the thread is going to disappear.  Any ideas for the celtic border would be greatly appreciated.  My client suggested I stipple there also but I'd rather not.   I'm still on a huge learning curve, please be gentle.   :unsure: post-2630-0-81206500-1384742688_thumb.jpg 

I think I would stipple the background of the celtic border, then sid the outerlines to make the design stand out.

It will be labor intensive, either Bonnie's idea or mine.  I usually would go with stipple, as it's more forgiving.  LOL

I'm just lazy.

Good luck and please post a pict of the finished quilt.  Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Rita

Thanks, I think I'm going with the stipple idea, as my client suggested.  I appreciate the ideas you all have and want to thank you again for your feedback.  SID is a must, thank goodness it goes pretty fast once you get started.  I'll post pics when I'm finished.

Archived