stitch regulator

This morning when I wanted to start sewing the following thing happened:
When I push the stitchregulator and then push the blue 'on'button on the right handle, it does not sew. When I do not push the stitchregulator but only the blue on button - it sews. Yesterday evening nothing was wrong, all was fine.
What can that be? Maybe something inside the computer?

Anne Que 

Thank you for thinking along with me. At last I discovered that there was a loose contact at the back of the machine. There are two little plugs on the right side, one is for the right handle at the back and the other is for... well I do not know really, but is was loose. I could not plug it in properly. So I took another cord with two computerplugs on either side and now the problem seems to be solved. I made a picture of the plug but I cannot post it somehow.

I also noticed lately that my machine was making a strange sound as if the connection was not entirely right. That problem I solved by pushing that particular plug deeper in its socket as it came a little loose all the time. I have an Intelliquilter on my Millennium and there are a lot of cords at the back. It is quite difficult to lead them all without making a mess of it. 

Anne

Archived