Celtic Soltice Mystery Reveal Happy New Year

IBQLTN2

I was so excited to check Bonnie's blog yesterday and see that she had revealed the mystery to us.  Apparently we were finished with all the clues and all that is left is to sew the units into 2 different blocks and put it all together.  Wooo Hooo.   I did not, however, have the time yesterday to do any sewing, but that sure did not stop my from sneaking off to my studio and doing a little bit of playing with the units.  Here is a picture of what some of my blocks look like laid out.  I will do more playing but you will get the idea.  I simply love it and think it will be beautiful!

post-3262-0-22719700-1388671764_thumb.jpg

Beth

I am doing the large quilt with the 244 pieces, however, When I went to do the last clue #5, where  you use the half square triangles, I came up short 25 of those little 2 inch hst.   I am about positive that I had them all counted out and even had little clips holding each set of 25 together.  So after looking everywhere I could think of,  I still have not found them.  Ugh.  So I am now either going to have to make another set of 25 or wait until they show up somewhere.  With all these grandkids running around my house thru the Christmas and New Years holidays it is possible that they got touched somehow.  I am pretty sure they will show up, but probably not until after I make new ones.  LOL

I am ready to start putting blocks together this weekend if I can find some quiet time for myself. 

Beth

I am doing the large quilt with the 244 pieces, however, When I went to do the last clue #5, where  you use the half square triangles, I came up short 25 of those little 2 inch hst.   I am about positive that I had them all counted out and even had little clips holding each set of 25 together.  So after looking everywhere I could think of,  I still have not found them.  Ugh.  So I am now either going to have to make another set of 25 or wait until they show up somewhere.  With all these grandkids running around my house thru the Christmas and New Years holidays it is possible that they got touched somehow.  I am pretty sure they will show up, but probably not until after I make new ones.  LOL

I am ready to start putting blocks together this weekend if I can find some quiet time for myself. 

Hope they didn't fall into the trash............I've done that before and had to fish them out...........At last the trash in my sewing room is just paper and fabric.........not gooey stuff.  haha  

On one of the clues I carefully cut and sewed HST together.  Then re-read the directions that they weren't to be sewn together!  Argh.  I seem to have a history of this.  Just finished reading the recipe for tonight's dinner.  Oh!  That's where the lemon juice was supposed to be added!  Oops.

Archived