New Pantograph Tool ---- Makes doing pantographs or picture images a breeze!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just received a new production run... And we have new machine options available now, not just for the APQS!

This was an email I received last night, this made my evening for sure. I did not realize how many of our quilting friends have a disability or mobility issue that this system could help out with.

"I have a HQ Fusion and very interested in when your system will be available for my machine.  I now have difficulty standing, have been unable to quilt, thrilled to find your site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Jane"

Here is the updated machine list:
APQS Bliss Modified
APQS Lenni
APQS Milliennium (Old Style)
APQS Milliennium (Bliss)
Block RockiT Quiltpro 14+
Gammill Classic
HandiQuilter Avante
HandiQuilter Fusion
Innova
Juki
KenQuilt Royal
Nolting Series 24
Nolting Fun Quilter 17
Prodigy Sharon Schamber
Tin Lizzie ESP
Viking MegaQuilter 18x8

I'm thinking about buying one of these but I was wondering if anyone on the forum has bought one yet and how do you like it? I was watchine the videos and it looks like alot of fun. I just ordered my saddle stool to set on while I use this with my Millie. I think I will be buying it in the next couple of weeks. Will this work with my Millie I have the m&m wheels?

Marti

Hi Marti! You have my set up exactly! There are several users here that have purchased... The reviews are great... This is a simple, easy way for you to do even the most difficult of panto.... Yes, while sitting down! I would be happy to answer any questions you might have, you can also see comments on our Facebook page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It has been a while since I have checked in on the APQS forums... The "Precise" Pantograph has really taken off in the market... We have most every machine out there and still hearing rave revues from our users. Last week we even made a trip to one of the major manufacturers that are interested in us making a Special Edition" just for their machines.

And it all started here... with my friends at APQS! Thank you all for your support. It just goes to show, when you have a good idea and send it out to the universe, you just never knew that it was a great idea from the start!

I never realized just how many people were having as much trouble getting the control over their pantos as I was... Here are a few of the comments I have gotten:

Maureen Capps posted on Precise" Pantograph System's timeline "Trying out my new Precise" Pantograph System with Flora Belle, my Gammill. My pantos are so much smoother and more precise!! Love it!!"

Trinity, LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Would definitely endorse this product!!  Just did a quilt, turned out beautiful.  Saddle chair works great, slides smoothly on hard wood floor.  Best of all you couldn't tell I have such a problem with shakiness and difficulty standing!!!!!!!!  Pinning on another quilt to quilt this afternoon.  I'm a happy camper!!  THANKS  Jane

post-1404-0-64779800-1407159714_thumb.jpg

I finally got to try my Precise Pantograph system.  My SIL wanted to try a fairly intricate pantograph even though she had NEVER done a pantograph before. She picked out a southwestern design.  We ended up modifying the pattern by simplifying the cactus to make it more appealing and easier for her, but she was able to follow the pattern as it was.  So easy!  The system works just as Trinity said it would.  Yes the computer can do this, but computers cost thousands of dollars and Trinity's system is very reasonable, simple and easy.

I had a little bit of trouble installing it only because of my personal set up.  Since I have the SideSaddle computer on my Liberty I have a bar that is situated exactly where I needed to get to in order to attach the Precise system.  I didn't want to take my wheels off because they are adjusted perfectly at the moment so my husband helped me tip my machine over enough to attach Precise bar.  Since it was a PITA to do that I decided to leave that part attached.  I just remove the "V" part the laser attaches to.  It doesn't seem to get in the way of anything,  I have a quilt on the frame now (well sort of...it is laying across the frame...lol) that I plan on using a CL board on so we'll see.

I highly recommend this system to anyone wanting to do pantographs or needs to sit down while doing them,  It works! 

post-4696-0-35910800-1407161161_thumb.gif

Oma,

Great to hear your comments... I would appreciate seeing a few pictures of your PPS on your machine from both sides so that maybe I can help others that might have the "set-up" that you do. We are going to have a contest soon for current users of the PPS so stay tuned!

Oma, I see what you meant now, thanks for the picture... Like they say, 1,000 words.

I do see that your PPS is farther forward than the weld on the throat top... I am posting your pics along with what mine looks like.... If it works, heavens to Betsy... don't try to fix it... But, if you could move the PPS toward the back, you could gain some inches if you ever need them. :)

I leave my bar attached also and just remove the A frame, no problems here either.

PP system Oma w Trinity.pdf

• 4 weeks later...

Precise" Pantograph System Here is what Matt had to say about the "Precise" Pantograph System...

I AM AMAZED!

This could be the coolest thing to happen to a longarm since Bliss!
I didn't know how many people disliked standing to stitch pantographs.
We may need to permanently install a "Precise Pantograph System" on one of our rental machines.
I am in awe of how easy this makes pantograph quilting. Even beginners are able to stitch like a pro their very first time!

If you live in Canada, we can hook you up with a system. If you are in the US, head on over to https://www.facebook.com/PrecisePantographSystem

Hi
I am interested in the precise pantograph system.
Will it work on Lucey with a Bliss table?
 Is it hard for a person to install?
What is the price including shipping?
I live in Iowa will you be anywhere near my area

so that I could see it actually work?

I tired to send a private email and it would not accept your address.

Thanks,

Betty

Hi

I am interested in the precise pantograph system.

Will it work on Lucey with a Bliss table? 

Yes Lizbeth, this system started out for my older Millie without Bliss and my sister's newer model with Bliss.

Is it hard for a person to install?

Not at all!

What is the price including shipping?

$249.95 + $20.00 shipping = $269.95 Total

I live in Iowa will you be anywhere near my area

so that I could see it actually work?

I will be at:

Boise Basin Quilter's Quilt Show September 27 & 28, Boise, Idaho

International Quilt Festival October 30-November 2, 2014, George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, Texas

HMQS May 7-9, 2015, South Towne Expo Center, Salt Lake City, Utah

MQS  May 13-16, 2015, Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I tired to send a private email and it would not accept your address.

Please try again to email: pps@2sistersquilting.com or trinity@2sistersquilting.com

Thanks,

Betty

Archived