Millenium stopping while quilting

My Millenium is stressing me out because some days it stops working every 10 inches !

Usually while working with rulers it's ok but as soon as I want to quilt free motion the problem is back!

This afternoon one of my customer told me that another person had the same problem and never got repaired! I would like to know if somebody else could tell me If this can be repaired !!!!

I have lots of work now and need a well working machine !!!!!!!!

APQS has great customer service whether you purchased the machine from them or bought it used from someone else.  Just give them a call and their service department will help you figure out what's wrong.  I purchased my machine used and I've had only the best experiences with APQS so do call them.

Do call Amy tomorrow. Remember they are in Iowa for your time difference.

It could be a simple adjustment. I haven't had anything go wrong with mine that couldn't be fixed. That's why I bought APQS, I can work on it myself with instructions.

Shirley

This problem can be caused by worn motor brushes. Or a short or a loose wire, which can be remedied. Don't give up. These machines are workhorses, easily repaired, and there are thousands being used without issues. Don't necessarily believe what "someone who told someone that they heard" because it will only stress you out. Call Monday and you'll be surprised how quickly your problem will be diagnosed.

Thanks for the answers ! We have been in contact with Amy for a while now and I have to say that The APQS team is trying hard and I don't have a doubt about their capacities but I was thinking may be somebody else had the same problem and could tell!!

I have to admit that I am in a lot of stress because I get a lot of work to do now and of course I don't want to lose my customers for a problem on my machine !!

Amy is thinking on a solution !! Cross my fingers !!

Thanks again to APQS and to my husband Joseph who is taking care of it on the other side !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I am happy to share good news : My machine is working again

I would like to tell that when I wrote my topic on this forum I had not willing to say bad things about APQS or anybody... I was getting very stressed and I shouldn't have listened to

my customer!!! And my machine unluckily has had a few problems ( always solved quickly despite the distance : I live in France !)

I have been very impressed by Amy's and her technical staff 's professionalism!! Thanks again to them!!!

Archived